What We Do
Crossroads is Canada's leader in providing faith and values media content for people of all ages. 100 Huntley Street, the flagship television program of Crossroads was founded by Rev. David Mainse and is the longest running daily Christian television program in Canada. Crossroads provides relevant messages of faith and inspiration for millions of Canadians and has done so for 50 years. Its mission is to convey the unchanging message of God's love to people around the world. Crossroads interacts with its viewers via 24/7 prayer lines, and it has also been a highly respected and effective not-for-profit aid agency for over 25 years, having responded in times of natural disaster worldwide, raising funds and partnering with on-site, non-government organizations for emergency relief and long-term rebuilding strategies.
The key objective of Crossroads Christian Communications Incorporated is to add to and bring unity to the Body of Christ through direct and indirect evangelism; to enhance and augment the ministry of the local church; and to build understanding, credibility and attractiveness of life in Jesus Christ.
This is accomplished by the creative use of television and other media together with other activities which respond to the mission conscience and needs of the constituency.
The responsibility for outreach is to the world. Outside North America, C.C.C.I. responds only to requests from organized and established Christian leadership. The role is as a catalyst to the development of indigenous and self-supporting ministry.
As a producer of faith and values media content, Crossroads Christian Communications' mission is to convey the unchanging message of God's love to people around the world. More
Since 1982, the Emergency Response & Development Fund of Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. has responded to death, destruction, and psychological trauma caused by natural disaster, war, and poverty in many countries of the world. More
By providing two-way communication, we are able to come along side our callers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Each year, our volunteer prayer partners give more than 25,000+ hours of service, allowing us to provide this vital ministry to Canada and beyond. More
Beginning April 1, 2011, the program and facilities of five Circle Square Ranches were put in the capable hands of Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship.
Statement of Faith
The following is a statement of basis and principles to which Crossroads adheres. It is not intended to serve as a comprehensive doctrinal statement.
- that God has revealed Himself as a trinity in unity, in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, eternally existent.
- in the divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Bible as originally given and in it supreme authority in all matters.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Father and in His future personal return in power and glory.
- in the universal sinfulness and lost condition of all men and their need of redemption through regeneration by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- that every individual must accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord.
- in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration in His present ministry by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- in the one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong and in its mission to witness concerning its head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel to all people.
Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is federally chartered in both Canada (106993926RR0001) and the United States as a charitable, non-profit organization. As such, it is funded primarily through free-will offerings.
Crossroads is audited annually by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and financial results are available publicly through the Canada Revenue Agency Charity Returns.
Crossroads has annually received the Seal of Financial Accountability from the Canadian Council of Christian Charities