Have you found the perfect gift for Father’s Day yet? Head on over to the Crossroads eStore and browse a selection of books written just for Dad! Encourage a father in your life with helpful resources, a handy travel mug or keep him on time with a new clock! FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 CAD.
The Easter season is a reminder of the supernatural and cosmic repairs that took place because of Christ’s sacrifice – the destiny of God’s creation has been changed forever. Thanks to your support, Crossroads has been a ministry dedicated to shining the light of Christ through life-changing media for over 50 years. Our content is created and distributed with a commitment to connecting with audiences through the Gospel message, inspiring story, and wholesome entertainment. The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ are the events on which Crossroads and its various outreaches are built. As Lent comes to an end, we reflect on the salvation found in Jesus that we are privileged to share with millions every week.
Our ministry has partnered with the best of the best to provide family-friendly programming with positive messaging this Easter. 100 Huntley Street has a special series of Biblical Teaching on the Holy Week featuring Bruxy Cavey, Teaching Pastor at the Meeting House. Our women’s web show, See, Hear, Love also goes deeper into the relevance of Easter with fun blog posts you can view here. For those who want Easter movies, documentaries and television shows at their fingertips, Crossroads is pleased to offer you PureflixCanada.com. Pure Flix provides you with a library of over 2500 titles that are faith-filled entertainment with no violence or language issues. You can start your 1-month free trial this weekend by clicking here. Also, for the very first time in YES TV history, Charlton Heston’s Ten Commandments will air on Easter Saturday, April 15th at 7 pm EST on YES. We can’t wait to share in this long-time television tradition with you.
There is hope and excitement as the Easter season is upon us. We are so grateful for every one of our partners who ensure that Crossroads is able to be a megaphone for the Gospel through television, relief and development efforts, web and social media. Thank you for your continued support.
From The Crossroads family to yours, Have a Blessed and Happy Easter.
If you or a loved one are in need of hope, prayer or encouragement, please call our 24/7 Prayer Centre at 1-866-273-4444. One of our Prayer Partners will be happy to pray with you.
The Crossroads Prayer Centre is committed to sharing encouragement, hope and ultimately the gift of salvation with all who connect with us. Read more
- Canada West Outreach – From Manitoba to British ColumbiaJuly 2, 2019 - 4:22 pm
- Rev. David Mainse Best Blog of The Year Award – Thank YouJuly 5, 2019 - 10:47 am
- Canada Cares – Crossroads media challenges Canadian faith community to actMay 27, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- Prayer RepairApril 25, 2019 - 2:44 pm
- Growing a New “Child” in Our Media Mission of CastleApril 30, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Alaska Highway, Northern British Columbia, June 19-25July 10, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Love In Action: Bringing Fresh Food To Our Indigenous CommunitiesApril 30, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Media Mentorship Program for Indigenous YouthApril 3, 2019 - 3:18 pm
- Crossroads Cares – Every Drop Counts UpdateMarch 12, 2019 - 11:05 am
- BC Mission to 5 Indigenous CommunitiesOctober 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R4M2
Western Canada Office
839 - 5 Avenue S.W, Suite 100B
Calgary, AB T2P 3C8
Cindy Melnichuk, Western Partner Representative
24/7 Prayer Lines:
Email: [email protected]