We are looking for a qualified candidate with proven experience to lead the IT team and to serve the organization as a hands-on network expert who will also be responsible to analyze, implement and maintain the right technology and hardware for our ever changing, dynamic environment.
The Prospect Researcher will support the growth of our Major Gifts portfolio by actively identifying, qualifying and researching individuals, foundations, and corporate donors and providing these lists to our front-line fundraiser team.
If you love interviewing the biggest newsmakers in Canada and building thoughtful, high paced stories that explores the intersect between journalism and Christianity – this role is for you. This full time position is filled with long and short form journalism, field producing, and in studio interviews.
Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is looking for an outstanding communicator whose overall efforts will support the growth and elevation of the presence of Christianity in media on behalf of Crossroads, and will also focus on expanding the multi faith voice of YES TV in the full-time permanent position of: Director, Communications
Crossroads Christian Communications Incorporated is looking for a Graphic Designer who will be thrilled to create and work with faith based design and content.
The Prospect Research Coordinator will be responsible for developing and leading the prospect research and pipeline management function of the major Gifts Program. They are a key member of the Major Gifts Team, providing strategic and actionable information to drive donor development efforts to meet revenue goals while ensuring active pipeline management through monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
The Partner Care Representative receives inbound calls and responds to the needs and concerns of all those who contact the Ministry via the Telephone/e-mail. The Representative will also make outbound calls to thank constituents for their support and inform them of Crossroads purposes, plans, programs, and products.
- Canada West Outreach – From Manitoba to British ColumbiaJuly 2, 2019 - 4:22 pm
- Rev. David Mainse Best Blog of The Year Award – Thank YouJuly 5, 2019 - 10:47 am
- Canada Cares – Crossroads media challenges Canadian faith community to actMay 27, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- Prayer RepairApril 25, 2019 - 2:44 pm
- Growing a New “Child” in Our Media Mission of CastleApril 30, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Alaska Highway, Northern British Columbia, June 19-25July 10, 2019 - 12:01 pm
- Love In Action: Bringing Fresh Food To Our Indigenous CommunitiesApril 30, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Media Mentorship Program for Indigenous YouthApril 3, 2019 - 3:18 pm
- Crossroads Cares – Every Drop Counts UpdateMarch 12, 2019 - 11:05 am
- BC Mission to 5 Indigenous CommunitiesOctober 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R4M2
Western Canada Office
839 - 5 Avenue S.W, Suite 100B
Calgary, AB T2P 3C8
Cindy Melnichuk, Western Partner Representative
24/7 Prayer Lines:
Email: [email protected]