This position is key to the service and support of Crossroads Christian Communications employees, ensuring that compensation and employment administrative matters are handled in a professional and timely manner with attention to good communication, accuracy and confidentiality. Most important to this position is the deep-rooted understanding that HR is viewed as a ministry opportunity within our organizations, with a focus on ensuring that people feel respected and valued in all dealings.
The Partner Care Representative receives inbound calls and responds to the needs and concerns of all those who contact the Ministry via the Telephone/e-mail. The Representative will also make outbound calls to thank constituents for their support and inform them of Crossroads purposes, plans, programs, and products.
Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.has part-time positions available in the position of: Ministry Prayer Representative
WILL YOU HELP US?
Consider lending your talents to Crossroads and support our research, communications, media services, social media and production teams through volunteer service.
- From No Hope to New HopeDecember 7, 2018 - 2:57 pm
- Crossroads Hosts Restoration Service Following Healing Series on 100 Huntley StreetNovember 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- Connecting To God In Nature With A RochaOctober 15, 2018 - 3:00 pm
- Digital Dispensary: Is Canada Ready For Legal Recreational Pot Use?October 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- What is Castle?October 9, 2018 - 9:50 am
- BC Mission to 5 Indigenous CommunitiesOctober 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- WOW and Thank You from Zambia!June 20, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Hope is Rising in Canada’s ArcticMay 16, 2018 - 1:41 pm
- Northlands First Nation, Lac Brochet, ManitobaApril 5, 2018 - 6:37 pm
- Birch Narrows Dene First Nation, SaskatchewanApril 6, 2018 - 1:21 pm
PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R4M2
24/7 Prayer Lines 1-866-273-4444
Partner Inquiries: 1-800-265-3100
Product Orders: 1-800-265-3100
Local Switchboard: 1-905-335-7100
Email: [email protected]