There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
“OUTSIDE THE BOX, WITH SHELDON NEIL” IS A YES TV EXCLUSIVE SET TO LAUNCH SEPTEMBER
BURLINGTON, ON – August 16, 2017– Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Outside the Box, with Sheldon Neil, a new talk show setting-up to be Canada’s Christian leading voice in Faith, Arts and Culture. The program, aimed to connect with a 40-year-old and under audience, is slated to air September 8th, 2017 on Yes TV reaching 6.8 million homes across Canada.
The program is a 30-minute weekly television show with additional digital content; with the mission to create media that bridges Christ to the world, reaching a new generation of viewers for Crossroads media. Sheldon Neil, (Ordained Elder) brings 10 years of combined experience with Canada’s leading networks such as, CBC, CTV and Global TV. The program delivers in a slick, in-depth and fast pace format, curating peoples’ spiritual experiences in the topical lifestyle occurrences of the day. The show will present faith-based messaging and highlight band performances, one-on-one interviews, and weekly field-segments showcasing God’s love at work in communities in Canada.
“As media missionaries, Crossroads is pleased to announce a new show that brings the message of God’s love and Christian media content to the screens of the next generation of viewers,” said Lorna Dueck, Chief Executive Officer of Crossroads Christian Communications and YES TV.
Outside the Box, with Sheldon Neil, Season 1 guests include: Juno award nominee and multiple GMA Covenant Award winner, Drew Brown, Juno award nominee, Londa Lamond, Hillsong College Graduate, Dana Marie, and many more! The Outside the Box Panel brings faith-filled and insightful discussions on the latest you need to know on Faith and Technology, Faith Brand Development and Life Empowerment.
“Yes TV is excited to welcome this new show to our 2017 fall lineup. It aligns well with YES TV’s brand promise; bringing uplifting family-friendly message of faith and values to our growing audience,” said Rob Sheppard, General Manager YES TV.
The program is produced from the Crossroads studios located in Burlington, Ontario.
You don’t want to miss, Outside the Box, with Sheldon Neil.
- Crossroads Media Challenges Canadian Faith Community to Act on Public Health EmergencyMay 28, 2019 - 12:38 pm
- Prayer RepairApril 25, 2019 - 2:44 pm
- Growing a New “Child” in Our Media Mission of CastleApril 30, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Seeking God In The StormJune 18, 2019 - 1:37 pm
- Seeking God In The StormApril 10, 2019 - 10:04 am
- Love In Action: Bringing Fresh Food To Our Indigenous CommunitiesApril 30, 2019 - 3:50 pm
- Media Mentorship Program for Indigenous YouthApril 3, 2019 - 3:18 pm
- Crossroads Cares – Every Drop Counts UpdateMarch 12, 2019 - 11:05 am
- BC Mission to 5 Indigenous CommunitiesOctober 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- WOW and Thank You from Zambia!June 20, 2018 - 12:10 pm
PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R4M2
24/7 Prayer Lines 1-866-273-4444
Partner Inquiries: 1-800-265-3100
Product Orders: 1-800-265-3100
Local Switchboard: 1-905-335-7100
Email: [email protected]