At Crossroads we are heartbroken and grieving with a hurting family who is without their young son today. Crossroads received the tragic news yesterday evening that a child was found without vital signs in a car in the parking lot at the Crossroads Centre. The family of this child are precious members of the building owner’s team.
Athletes know a lot about pain. The pursuit of pushing your body to its physical limit requires the stretching, tearing and repairing of muscles to make you stronger. The pain has a purpose. The pain is a warning. The pain is needed to become a different version of yourself.
The nation has come together to support Humboldt, Saskatchewan, as they grieve the loss of 16 members of their hockey organization, the Humboldt Broncos. Plus, Lorna Dueck, Crossroads CEO, has written a feature for the Globe and Mail about The Strong Arms of Saskatchewan
Crossroads Positioned for Maximum Effectiveness through the Sale of its Facility: Crossroads has made a strategic mission advancement decision to sell its building in Burlington, Ontario to a visionary Christian business leader. Crossroads will benefit from a new modernized space for media ministry that will be conveniently located in the current building.
…The secret’s out! TV hosts Ron and Ann Mainse have partnered with Crossroads on a new show that will help strengthen marriages. The new TV show is called A BETTER US: The Journey After “I Do” with Ron and Ann, and it premieres in Canada on Thursday, April 5th at 8:30pm/ET on YES TV.
Marriage is the most important building block in the foundation of society, a foundation that God laid at the very beginning in the Garden of Eden. However, just like our first parents, every marriage is susceptible to the enemy infiltrating that sacred relationship to deceive and derail us from God’s perfect plan.
As a Christian and a broadcast journalism student in my early twenties, I wondered how my religious convictions and values could work harmoniously in the context of a Canadian newsroom…
- Young Once Season 2 Premieres Feb. 4th on CastleFebruary 1, 2019 - 3:53 pm
- Prayer Centre in Urgent Need of VolunteersJanuary 25, 2019 - 10:11 am
- From No Hope to New HopeDecember 7, 2018 - 2:57 pm
- Crossroads Develops a first-of-its-kind Video Streaming Service called CASTLEDecember 6, 2018 - 12:00 am
- Crossroads Hosts Restoration Service Following Healing Series on 100 Huntley StreetNovember 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- BC Mission to 5 Indigenous CommunitiesOctober 11, 2018 - 2:56 pm
- WOW and Thank You from Zambia!June 20, 2018 - 12:10 pm
- Hope is Rising in Canada’s ArcticMay 16, 2018 - 1:41 pm
- Northlands First Nation, Lac Brochet, ManitobaApril 5, 2018 - 6:37 pm
- Birch Narrows Dene First Nation, SaskatchewanApril 6, 2018 - 1:21 pm
PO Box 5100
Burlington, ON L7R4M2
24/7 Prayer Lines 1-866-273-4444
Partner Inquiries: 1-800-265-3100
Product Orders: 1-800-265-3100
Local Switchboard: 1-905-335-7100
Email: [email protected]