Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
has an exciting employment opportunity!
Crossroads is a highly respected organization and is Canada’s leader in providing faith and values media content for people of all ages providing relevant messages of faith and inspiration for millions of Canadians. Our mission is to help people of every age and stage become followers of Jesus Christ through inspired media. We are currently looking to add a dynamic individual to our Development team for the full time permanent position of
Development Support Supervisor
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this position is to manage the day to day functions of an inbound/outbound call center,
(Teleministry), and to provide administrative assistance to support functions pertaining to Donor Development which will include major gift acquisition, donor event planning and foundation appeals. Administrative support will also include the collection, formatting and presentation of data to assist the Development Manager and Chief Development Officer in strategic planning.
This position reports directly to the Chief Development Officer
- Hire, train, motivate, monitor and directly supervise the Teleministry team to ensure calling schedules, call quality and organizational and regulatory procedures are maintained.
- Prepare and equip the Teleministry team with call campaign materials, information and performance incentives.
- Ensure call volume and measurable response goals are achieved on an individual and team basis and to create specialized performance reports as needed.
- Monitor Teleministry technology and systems and ensure they are maintained in good working order, manage service requests through the I.T. Department on a timely basis to minimize downtime.
- Prepare and provide regular reports to the Partner Relations Representatives and external consultants and assist with their needs in caseload CRM maintenance.
- Manage provision of CRM information, development materials and other support needs to Partner Relations Representatives and Events team.
- Maintain Foundation proposal schedule and liaison with CDO and other Development team members to assist with the timely preparation and delivery of proposals.
- Assist with background research of existing and potential new Foundations.
- Run CRM reports and data exports/imports as requested from other Department team members.
- Acquire and continually improve proficient use of CRM, Teleministry and reporting technologies.
- Supervise regular meetings with Teleministry team.
- Responsible for the performance management of the Teleministry employees.
- Review and optimize inbound and outbound scripts.
- Develop performance enhancing strategies for Teleministry operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all Teleministry donations, orders and pledge fulfillment.
- Maintain familiarization with each Partner Relations Representative caseload.
- Recommend to CDO creation of tools of benefit to Partner Relations Representatives.
- Identify, research and qualify foundation prospects and maintain database with key dates and data.
- Attend weekly planning and update meeting with CDO and with the Partner Relations Representative team.
- Prepare regular weekly and monthly reports for CDO on all programs.
- Utilize relevant books, video, newsletters, seminars, conference to advance development skills and identify new, relevant fundraising ideas.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Minimum of 5 years working within a technology driven development operation including CRM and database management
- Previous experience working with donor software
- History of leading teams
- Understanding of collection, analytics and storing of donor data
- Previous work in a call centre environment preferred
The Chosen Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A professional demeanor in all interactions and be an excellent communicator both orally and in written communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with a number of departments and team members.
- Great organizational skills with ability to understand and map processes
- Detail oriented
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to set and manage priorities
- Analytical approach to data
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast paced, changing environment
- Desire for continuous learning
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Applicants must submit a current resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of Crossroads and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture. Applications will be received no later than February 9, 2018 and should be addressed to the attention of:
Cheryl Campbell, Director, Human Resources
Applications internally and externally will be considered. Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is an Employment Equity Employer.