Purpose of Position:
This position exists to help ensure the successful production of the Development Dept’s mass and major donor fundraising campaigns and revenue and donor base growth goals through the effective coordination of direct mail, email, social media, telethon on-air communications and other communication tools.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Development Projects and works closely with senior leaders within the Development and Development Marketing teams.
Work with Senior leaders within the Development and Development Marketing teams to fulfill campaign strategies.
- Develop periodic telethons and in-TV program campaigns working in close conjunction with production, Teleministry and other Development staff.
- Help complete and manage day to day implementation of all project campaign briefs and work back schedules, oversee and review copywriting, artwork, print proofs, produced videos and other production work.
- Coordinate and verify donor list selections as required for campaigns.
- Coordinate ordering, inventory and fulfillment of approved ministry offers.
- Manage the monthly partner file to maximize retention, recovery and growth.
- Manage fundraising component of CanRec forms.
- Research and select suitable external suppliers, negotiate costs and production timing and approve invoices.
- Manage print and other production suppliers to obtain services both on time and on budget.
- Prepare or obtain campaign response reports as requested.
- Maintain effective communication between Development Dept and Show Runners to ensure Development campaigns are properly integrated into programming.
- Research relevant books, video, newsletters, seminars, conference to advance development skills and identify new, relevant fundraising ideas.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College diploma or successful courses in project management and direct marketing
- Direct mail and/or online marketing project management
The ChosenCandidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively translate and convey information, handle requests positively and quickly
- Above average organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines efficiently and simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and excellent proof reading skills
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to changing needs and conditions.
- Comfortable with deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, collaborate on projects and under pressure.
- Natural go-getter with positive ability to motivate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Negotiating Skills
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Group RSP
- Paid time off benefits
How to Apply
Please send your resume anda cover letter which includes a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith based culture to:
Cheryl Campbell, Director, Human Resource
Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed
Applications internally and externally will be considered. Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is an Employment Equity Employer.