Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
Has the following contract position available:
Accounting Clerk-(Entry level)
September 1, 2017 to December 22, 2017
This position is ideal for the recent graduate who is looking for practical experience to add to their resume and offers an excellent opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and gain exposure in supporting the organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives.
Reason for Position:
This position will assist with the preparation for the annual audit.
Organization and Reporting:
Crossroads is Canada’s leader in providing faith and values media content for people of all ages.
This position reports directly to Controller of Crossroads and has a functional relationship with all members of Finance team.
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Assist in monthly bank and general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist with accounts payable invoice entry, expense analysis
- Assist with A/R invoice entry
- Prepare working papers for yearend audit, pulling back-up, copying
- Administrative duties such as finance-related correspondence
- Special projects as assigned by Controller
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent work or co-op related references with evidence of
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet month-end deadlines consistently
- Trustworthy character and able to maintain confidentiality
- Service oriented.
- Team-player work ethic
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software will be an asset
Applications are requested to be sent to Cheryl Campbell, Director, Human Resources email@example.com and should include a cover letter which provides a brief explanation of your knowledge of CCCI, and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team given our operational focus.
Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. (CCCI) is an Employment Equity Employer.