Tricord Media Inc.
If you have a passion for media and a desire to work in a fast paced, leading edge,
faith based organization, than we have a great opportunity for you.
To the President of Tricord Media Inc.
The mission of Tricord Media Inc., is to distribute media and products that will touch, move, and inspire the world.
This position provides administrative support to the President of Tricord Media Inc. and manages the administration of procurement and deliverables on content properties and general operations.
Reports directly to the President of Tricord Media Inc.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform administrative functions – to support financial, marketing and record keeping transactions
- Relationship management assistance
- Responsible for all documentation creation and compiling to include sales agreements and contracts
- Reporting – sales and marketing analytics
- Monitor scheduled deliverables
- Event planning and execution
- Conduct research
- Provide all levels of administrative support; from organizing meetings with clients to competing financial forms.
- Act as liaison between Tricord and outside advertising agencies, vendors and suppliers.
- Work independently or with 3rd party legal help, provide first drafts of Distribution, Sales, Acquisition or Sponsorship/Contra agreements for review.
- Responsible for sales and marketing-related as well as analytics reporting (to producers and sales agents).
- Work with marketing team members or freelancers to support projects that have been greenlit.
- Provide support for blue-sky/special projects; provide support for investor meetings, development slates, proposals, and the planning and/or implementation of special projects.
- Produce grant writing; government grants and tax credit applications to offset operating costs.
- Coordinate and manage business travel, conferences, meeting bookings and accommodation for the President. Compile itineraries for corporate travel – including the preparation of agenda’s, briefing documents and background research required for meetings and appointments.
- Undertake research as required and prepare monthly reports, presentations, business submissions and other correspondence with the President while in transit.
- Assist with company events when required; coordinate company activities.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- A university degree or college diploma in business, advertising, marketing or administration.
- 7 years’ experience in marketing, entertainment or broadcast with experience leading workflow operational functions including; expertise in process optimization, tool automation, operational efficiency management, and project risk controls to ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Understanding of the various facets of PR, Promotions and Entertainment properties.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management and other staff, the public, sales and representatives from other organizations in the film & entertainment industry.
- Outstanding keyboard and computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, databases, social media platforms and eblast applications.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting & reviewing deals/MOUs (using boilerplate templates), presentations, compiling media assets and reports. Included shall be the compilation of delivery items such as meta-data forms, M&E files, time-coded scripts, video files and close captioning for Tricord Media content that has been licensed to various Broadcasters, VOD/ digital platforms.
- Understanding of legal contract terminology.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management.
The Chosen Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects including the organization of events and functions.
- Enthusiastic and Energetic personality
- Resourcefulness and a problem solving skills
- Analytical approach
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Applications must include a current resume, and a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith based culture. Applications will be received no later than March 15, 2018 and should be addressed to the attention of:
Cheryl Campbell, Director, Human Resources
Applications internally and externally will be considered. This position is open to both female and male applicants. Crossroads Christian Communications is an Employment Equity Employer.