Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
invites you to combine vocation and purpose in the position of
Integrated Development Coordinator
Crossroads Christian Communications is accepting applications for the full-time position of Integrated Development Coordinator. This position assists in the achievement of mass revenue targets through the successful implementation of the Development Department’s mass fundraising, acquisition, and retention strategies with an emphasis on the effective coordination of direct mail, email, social media, telethon, on-air communications and other communication tools.
Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is a registered charity and is Canada’s leader in providing faith and values media content which includes broadcast, digital and print.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned with the organizational faith-based culture and enthusiastic about engaging people in the organization’s mission. All applicants must include a cover letter with their resume highlighting their alignment with the organizational mission:
With inspired media we will help people of all ages and stages become followers of Jesus Christ.
Reports directly to the Director, Mass Donor Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creative online and offline fundraising campaign ideation and planning.
- Work with internal or external creative and development teams to successfully execute strategies.
- Development of landing pages in Gift Cloud, WebFlow, WordPress, or as standalone web pages.
- Assist in planning and implementing testing and tracking of online and offline campaigns.
- Produce standalone emails, drip campaigns, journeys, and automations in Constant Contact.
- Produce or source creative materials or designs to support online and offline campaigns.
- Prepare or obtain campaign response reports as requested from Give Cloud, Google Analytics, Donor Perfect and other tools.
- Coordinate and verify donor list selections as required for campaigns.
- Research and implement techniques and methodologies used by leading charities.
- Help complete and manage day to day on schedule implementation of all project campaign briefs, oversee and review copywriting, artwork, and print proofs.
- Other duties as required.
- College diploma or completion of successful courses in marketing communications
- 3 years’ experience working in Marketing Communications
- Demonstrated success in developing creative concepts, campaigns, and artwork for digital and print communications
- Experience with Constant Contact, WordPress, Give Cloud, and Donor Perfect
- Familiarity with SEO strategies, AODA, and CASL
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly flexible environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Continuous learner
- Goal oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Critical thinker/ problem solver
- Servant’s heart
- Shows initiative
- Works collaboratively
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission minded
Applications should be addressed to the attention of:
David Morin, Director, Mass Donor Development
Applications internally and externally will be considered. This position is open to both female and male applicants. Crossroads Christian Communications is an Employment Equity Employer.