Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
has a position available within the part time pool in our Ministry Centre for a
Ministry Prayer Representative
This position is a great fit for someone who is interested in working on a casual basis filling in as needed. Available shifts will fall on weekend days/evening and overnight and some shifts through the week in the evenings or overnight.
Reports directly to the Prayer Centre Manager. Training will be provided.
- Answer Ministry telephone calls, encourage caller with active listening, sharing scripture, prayer, and offering resources
- Complete necessary reports and forms
- Attend Prayer Partner staff meetings and training opportunities when feasible
- Assist with some administrative work if required
- Maintain a neat and presentable working environment
- Minister to others according to the founding principles of CCCI
- Consistent prayer & devotional life and Christian maturity
- Gentle and Christ-like servant attitude
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Bible College or equivalent
- Church involvement and pastoral reference
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment with people of various Christian denominational backgrounds
- Motivated self-starter, able to make decisions and require minimal direct supervision
- Must complete basic training requirements
- Ability to complete forms accurately
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to speak French would be an asset
Applications are preferred by email to the Director, Human Resources, Cheryl Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 28, 2017, and should include a cover letter and resume.