Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
has a contract part time position available within our Tele-Ministry Department
Partner Care Representative
The Partner Care Representative receives inbound calls and responds to the needs and concerns of all those who contact the Ministry via telephone/e-mail. The Representative will also make outbound calls to thank constituents for their support and inform them of Crossroads purposes, plans, programs, and products.
Shifts: Flexible Shifts availableMonday to Friday between the hours of 9:00a.m.-12:00 midnight
Reporting: Reports directly to the Development and Donor Relations Coordinator
- Handle incoming calls and emails. This includes receiving donations and estore orders, taking information relating to address changes, tax information, feedback on program change updates, comments and providing general information.
- Handle comments and feedback professionally and respectfully. Follow up on this by preparing a detailed report when necessary.
- Update changes in system of record.
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to request ongoing financial support.
- Praying with callers as requested or needed while adhering to Prayer Ministry Guidelines and always being ready to lead someone to salvation.
- Complete forms and call reports on a daily basis.
- Gathering information and helpful insights from partners (through listening to their complaints, concerns, suggestions, ideas, comments, reactions etc.) and relaying that info to management in a logical easy to understand format. The purpose of this is to help management assess the needs of viewers with the goal of ministering to them.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of call center or equivalent in customer service
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment with people of various Christian denominational backgrounds
- Motivated self-starter, able to make decisions and require minimal direct supervision
- Ability to speak French would be an asset
Applicants must submit a current resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of Crossroads and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture. Applications should be addressed to the attention of: [email protected]