Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
has a full time position available within our Prayer Centre
Prayer Centre Administrative Support
The Prayer Centre is at the heart of Crossroad’s Ministry and we are committed to resourcing this department so that we can answer every call and also to journey with those who have made a commitment to faith in Jesus. We are looking for a compassionate, caring person who is an excellent communicator and has great administrative skills. The ideal candidate will be a mature Christian and a team player and will enjoy supporting multi functions with a servant’s heart.
This position provides overall support to the Prayer Centre and therefore will help enable the Centre to eliminate dropped calls. It will provide fluent flexibility to perform various functions as needed including taking calls, administrative functions and call backs.
Reports directly to the Prayer Centre Manager.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist with taking Prayer Calls as needed.
- Provide administrative Support.
- Assist with follow up calls
- Provide help to volunteers.
- Data Entry
Specific Job Duties:
- Answer ministry phone calls whenever there is a lack of phone agents available, or when the queue climbs and all others are on calls.
- Support volunteers who are in-centre.
- Complete necessary reports and forms.
- Assist with collection of off-site daily forms from home volunteers and prep them for data entry.
- Make follow-up calls as needed (& data collection from those),
- Enter call data in systems
- Attend Prayer Partner staff meetings and training opportunities when feasible.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bible College or equivalent
- 3 years working in an administrative capacity. Active in prayer ministry in a congregation or other ministry group
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of data systems
- Intermediate computer skills with a adaptableness for learning new systems
- Ability to prioritize
Please send resume and cover letter to the Director of Human Resources, Cheryl Campbell: [email protected] no later than June 20, 2018.