Bring your passion to work!
Crossroads Christian Communications
is looking for a highly creative individual who will invite viewers to engage in the mission of Crossroads through creative and compelling media production in the position of
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about creatively engaging people in the organization’s mission.
Reports directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing
To create various content pieces that communicate the Crossroads mission through persuasive storytelling and copywriting including: monthly offer promos, campaign videos, highlight reels and more.
- Prepare and pitch ideas
- Shoot and edit content pieces
- Oversee post production requirements including story flow, colour correction, and post mix audio, (including music)
- Contribute persuasive copywriting
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- A university or college diploma/degree in broadcast or film studies
- Experience in technical or production occupation in motion pictures or work in Broadcast environment is ideal
- Intermediate to advanced editor in Adobe Premiere
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- Able to animate with After Effects
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera for still photography and video production
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Continuous learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications must include a current resume, and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith based culture. Applications will be received no later than September 15, 2018 and should be addressed to the attention of:
Cheryl Campbell, Director, Human Resources
Applications internally and externally will be considered. This position is open to both female and male applicants. Crossroads Christian Communications is an Employment Equity Employer.